Welborne Village Hall
Originally a Victorian school house, Welborne Village Hall provides a unique community space within a Grade II-listed historic building located in the centre of Welborne, adjacent to the church. The Hall provides an intimate space, to a maximum of 50 persons, which is comprehensively equipped for a wide range of activities.
Fully Fitted Kitchen
Toilet & Baby-Changing Facilities
Digital Projection Facilities Available
Located In It's Own Garden & Surrounds
Wi-Fi Coming End of 2022
To hire our hall, follow these steps:
1. Read the description of the Hall to ensure that the Hall meets your needs in terms of capacity and facilities
2. Read the conditions of hiring the Hall
3. Check the calendar to confirm that the Hall is available for hire on your preferred dates
4. Make your booking online, ensuring that you complete all the highlighted sections
5. Pay online for your booking - your payment will be acknowledged and the booking will be confirmed after an administrator has authorised your booking. This will include a copy of the hire conditions and information on where and how you can obtain keys for accessing the Hall.